Wednesday, February 15, 2012

1 John 4:12

No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us (NLT).

If you think about it,
Love,
is a beautiful thing.
a beautiful concept.
And this world is abundant in love.

There's a lot of evil in this world too.
And there'll be many times when evil will make us forget love.

For me, when "evil" takes over -
and I feel sadness, anger and jealousy,
I turn to love.

God's love for me, God's love fo us  -
that's where love first began.
The "birth" of true love began with Him,
and we are blessed to have received this love,
and now know what it means to love others in return.

So I know that if all else fails, and I begin to have doubt and lose hope,
Love, is how I will know that God is true.

Because really,
that's the only thing I know is true.
Love is what fights evil and what proves evil wrong.

How do we know how to love?
How do we feel love?
What is love?
Do we learn it from our parents, our friends, our teachers?
How did love begin and how was it taught to us?

The answer for me lies below:

No comments:

Post a Comment